• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Spell Drown !

Spaon

Reaction score
Hello , I have seen long time ago a perfect spell was at Unline.org OT this spell called Drown spell if anyone have any idea about it and can make it please I really need it and for those who don't know it I'll try to explain the spell so if anyone is able to make similar one for me I'll be thankful !
Ok , Firstly the spell is called drown as it is exactly like the effect of the water on people which make like blue circle on you and damage you with a constant damage every sec or 2 sec the difference here is that this constant damage is a spell here which can be atked by players and the damage amout is your level like if you are level 300 and atked it to someone it will damage on him by 300 every 2 sec and it lasts for about 1 or 2 mins I hope I could explained it ! :)
I want this spell affect every 2 seconds and work for sorcerer vocation only and lasts for 1.5 minutes and with the same style of the blue circle as the one in the water and the spell cant be atked many times ! only once till the 1.5 mins finish he can atk it again so ppl don't keep using it and make combo ! Thanks I wish someone do it for me =)

Is it a spell with target parameters, or what?
Example: drown "target

Its distance spell it doesnt atk except I click atk on a target then its atk it with the way I explained above ! I wish if you can help me because I have asked many people about it and none could do it and I started to learn lua myself to do it but it seems that its advanced so I can't do it now wish if you could help me Thanks :)

Back