• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Druid Leveling up levels 1 - 60 (Day 1)

nice video! Continue making for next lvls!
ps; u are druid, ever use ur mana for train ur ml!

Great movie, but I always suggest new player to go to first arena Svargrond and second maybe too, and you will be like 54 lvl already. It will take you maybe 15-20 mins max. :)

I made a character for some week ago, took level 8-35 in thais, at cyclops under trolls...
Probably faster than going carlin where u went ^^

Great movie, but I always suggest new player to go to first arena Svargrond and second maybe too, and you will be like 54 lvl already. It will take you maybe 15-20 mins max. :)

Maybe, although I rather get to a decent level first and then do all three arenas at one time. Also the arena might be a little too tough if you go at a low level you might need potions which would just be a waste.

- - - Updated - - -

I made a character for some week ago, took level 8-35 in thais, at cyclops under trolls...
Probably faster than going carlin where u went ^^

This was meant to be more for inexperienced players. Taking on a Cyclops at level 8 can be difficult depending on your vocation especially for a knight so I would rather go to amazon and valkyre or goblins until reaching level 15-20. But yeah if your not a knight you can probably go to cyclopes right away and run around but you might get trapped if not careful.

Maybe, although I rather get to a decent level first and then do all three arenas at one time. Also the arena might be a little too tough if you go at a low level you might need potions which would just be a waste.

- - - Updated - - -

This was meant to be more for inexperienced players. Taking on a Cyclops at level 8 can be difficult depending on your vocation especially for a knight so I would rather go to amazon and valkyre or goblins until reaching level 15-20. But yeah if your not a knight you can probably go to cyclopes right away and run around but you might get trapped if not careful.

Watch my movie thread here!, and you'll see thats not a waste + exp at lower level from arenas is higher. :)

Back