• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Druuiden, Zafira(Tajzon), Xezoc et.c...

Emeo

Reaction score
- What happened guys? Forgot manashield?

@Druuiden:
- What happened forgot to buy Bless?

@Tajzon:
- What happened forgot to put a Magebomb inside demona Mrs. Zafira?

@Xezoc:
- What happened babe, why u ran left ur friends alone gettin 1 hitted? :eek:

PS:
- What happened!?

~ I won't add movies, I don't want you guys to be embaressed and quit... It was fun killin' ya'll :$! ~

What I know Zafira nor Tajzon got any magebomb and about Druuiden, It's sad he forgot the blessings and sup with you? we got ya 3x times yesterday :D

du bör inte brillijera allt för mkt nuB^

Last edited:
@Emeo

Emeo you got a really big mouth, could you shout up for once your getting abit annoying.

Your really the idiot that try to brag about everything on this forum table, no one cares. your post are meaningless and stupid.

Gosh!

you soloed them all, or killed them with 3x more ppl as usually you do?

dont see any point of this thread eighter :eek:

Haha, the funniest part is that he trying to flame guys on the forum and he even dont dare to tell hes ingame name

Emeo you got a really big mouth, could you shout up for once your getting abit annoying.

Your really the idiot that try to brag about everything on this forum table, no one cares. your post are meaningless and stupid.

Gosh!

signed

@ If you don't care about the post you wouldn't read it, you wouldnt reply to it Right? So once again, Emeo is in the center of you're life. Keep thinkin' of me baby cakes.

PS:
- Ye died 3x, but I'm on same lvl again.
@Reason of my death's: Was boored since you guys don't know how to run ank desert, neather do anythin so I went solo against 20 of you, almost got 1 of ya though :$... Kiss n hugs~

@ If you don't care about the post you wouldn't read it, you wouldnt reply to it Right? So once again, Emeo is in the center of you're life. Keep thinkin' of me baby cakes.

PS:
- Ye died 3x, but I'm on same lvl again.
@Reason of my death's: Was boored since you guys don't know how to run ank desert, neather do anythin so I went solo against 20 of you, almost got 1 of ya though :$... Kiss n hugs~

When did 6 people comes to 20 peoples? You should learn to count.
Anyway, grats with your new lvls, but you'll loose em' :D

- What happened guys? Forgot manashield?

@Druuiden:
- What happened forgot to buy Bless?

@Tajzon:
- What happened forgot to put a Magebomb inside demona Mrs. Zafira?

@Xezoc:
- What happened babe, why u ran left ur friends alone gettin 1 hitted? :eek:

PS:
- What happened!?

~ I won't add movies, I don't want you guys to be embaressed and quit... It was fun killin' ya'll :$! ~
You obviosly have proved to everyone how bad you are, after all these 10491204 flame thread, even though it seems like you don't know how to flame:p also I know these guys are alot better then u

You obviosly have proved to everyone how bad you are, after all these 10491204 flame thread, even though it seems like you don't know how to flame:p also I know these guys are alot better then u

Oh oh oh look whos back after da ownage, or should I say chicken run.

Why do me a favor do "utevo res ina "Chicken" next time you run from me babe <3 kthnxbye

Back