• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dry/Blooming Griffinclaw

Amelia.

Reaction score
My proposition is to make the Blooming Griffinclaw appear randomly during the day instead of after the server save because there is always a group of people (team/guild) who waits there for the Blooming Griffinclaw to appear, and if someone else come they attack/kill him, so unless you have a team that can go there with you and fight of the people who are there, or people who will come later.. there is simply no way you will get the sample and by making it appear randomly everybody has equal chance of getting it.

Just my little opinion:
If this is possible to make, I don't see any reason why people would not agree with me.. unless you are one of those people who do it so they can sell it later for 2-3kk...

P.s its usually the people from "Godlike" guild.

Last edited:
No. Now all ppl got chance becouse its not hard to logout there and log before ss. If it will be randomly stupid teams will block spawn 24\7

BTW Sell Griffinclaw 10kkea - Market

Last edited:
I think this is a good idea, everyone should get a chance, 1 blooming griffinclaw should spawn between server-saves. Also the same thing should be changed with the horestis.

Singed.

I dont need it , but still would be great to give a chance to more players to get it :)

Shut the fuck up deszczu, stop being so selfish. I'm sure it spawns randomly on rl tibia.

Back