• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dubbad

Sne Qkn

You go girl
Reaction score
As many ppls know me and my brother surarn plays here.

I got deleted on sne qkn like 6 month ago.

And then i got a character named Dubbad.

And then my brother toled me to block demona for him.

I blocked demona for my brother and BAM GM Hani came and deleted me.

GM Feloth toled me that a GM should teleport a character and make them dance

but no.

And my point was that i think all on the same internet has the same IP and i wasn't MCing at all.

Character Information
Name: Dubbad
Sex: male
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 149
Residence: Thais
Last Login: Jan 15 2009, 13:11:37
Account Status: Premium Account

Yea sure.

want me to post it again?

Character Information
Name: Dubbad
Sex: male
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 149
Residence: Thais
Last Login: Jan 15 2009, 13:11:37
Account Status: Premium Account

Lying was not the best way to solve your problem... Sne Qkn.

I told him to block off Demona for me, and since we both got the same ip GM just popped up at Dubbad and said BB, and then ban. Then he came to me and ban.

Then i started to say that it was a unfair banishment and i proved it, so GM unbanned me but they still banned Dubbad for some reason, since Sne Qkn wasn't caring that much at Dubbad at that moment we letted it be, because we both thought it was a banishment and not a deletetion, But now when he wants his knights back he posted this thread.

Why are you all noobs saying he is a lier?

HEUHEUHE, kthnxkbeu!!+

So because he wants his knight back now, not 2 odd months ago, the GM's have to unban it? No. You should have appealed from the ban the same day or the day after. Quit crying, it's your fault.

I haven't even had my GM on Softcores for 1 month. So i could IMPOSSIBLE have banned/deleted your character.

I haven't even had my GM on Softcores for 1 month. So i could IMPOSSIBLE have banned/deleted your character.

how do you mean,

do you have a gm or dont you?

Guz i sure as hell thought it was you.

But ur right it stands GM Talaturen on the banishment..

Accusing Hani for banning you, you should check up the facts before accusing Hani for something she didn't commit.

how do you mean,

do you have a gm or dont you?

Guz i sure as hell thought it was you.

But ur right it stands GM Talaturen on the banishment..

I've been playing SoftCores since December, and I'm pretty sure that Hani was not working on SoftCores.

Talaturen can even confirm this by posting the first command that was registered in Hani's log, but why should he waste his time on this?

:blink:

Skip all i've said about Hani, I'm so sorry. Rly thought it was you.
But you're right it says GM Talaturen on the banishment.

Still it was an unfair banishment

Great thing that you complain 4 months later, because I rememeber exactly what happend and why I banned you!

Back