• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dulette -- Don't trust him.

Captain Joe

Reaction score
Gudan Garam (Dulette in shadows) has scammed me. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

Although, I still got 370k in rl tibia out of the dumb piece of shit for giving him beyond useless items on this ot until he finally logged off.

( I maybe lost only 6 million gp on shadows for 370k on rls.. Still have around 15 million in items/gp hahah )

Just wanted to let you know, but if you wanna take advantage of the moron like I did, feel free ;)

wait what , you're complaining that you got only 370k for 6kk on this ot? go fuck yourself , i traded 440kk~ for 22kk on rl tib

wait what , you're complaining that you got only 370k for 6kk on this ot? go fuck yourself , i traded 440kk~ for 22kk on rl tib

Some of us can't read, that is ok. I'll try to clarify my self.
I am happy as fuck because even with him trying to scam me. I still got 370k, for useless shit on rl tibia.
Please understand, but if your a BR fuck.. then forget it.

Gudan Garam (Dulette in shadows) has scammed me. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

Although, I still got 370k in rl tibia out of the dumb piece of shit for giving him beyond useless items on this ot until he finally logged off.

( I maybe lost only 6 million gp on shadows for 370k on rls.. Still have around 15 million in items/gp hahah )

Just wanted to let you know, but if you wanna take advantage of the moron like I did, feel free ;)

You should at least explain how he scammed you, this is extremely vague and somewhat misleading.

Some of us can't read, that is ok. I'll try to clarify my self.
I am happy as fuck because even with him trying to scam me. I still got 370k, for useless shit on rl tibia.
Please understand, but if your a BR fuck.. then forget it.

He scammed you, and still got 370k.

I got scammed, i lost 10kk here on shadowcores and got NOTHING on real tibia, really lucky you were.

Next time don't go first if you gonna trade even if it is a friend, let them trust you (like i do)

Sorry everyone. I was in shock when this happened. lmao.
I was trying to just simply say that this guy is a scammer and he cannot be trusted but also on a side note I got 370k even though he scammed me.
What happened was:
I gave him some shit, forgot what it was, and he gave me 150k on magera.
Then I gave him some more shit, and then he gave me 220k on magera. =370k
And then he said he would give me necromancer shield on magera, if I gave him gill legs, and a mask I think it was. AND that was when he scammed me. (Cause I went first, etc)
Hope this provides a better understanding.
(P.S. Just completed PoI on magera. AOSkaSKOASKaosoaksokoSKA.)

Back