• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Dungeon Template | Finished - 100%

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
Hello folks!

Long time ago I showed off or created new webdesign templates, but here I am with a new template.

As always,
Before you take any idéa from my template, please ask. I'll upload the credits later.

HNSZI1gIm.png

Regards,
Andy

Last edited:
Looks awesome from what I can see. Good job!

All of your templates are very well designed, but what I think that you should focus more on is the user-friendliness. Having all these colors makes things very hard for those who can't see colors properly.

Looks awesome from what I can see. Good job!

Thank you!

All of your templates are very well designed, but what I think that you should focus more on is the user-friendliness. Having all these colors makes things very hard for those who can't see colors properly.

Thank you,
Many tell me that, but I use these types of colors to give the template a "rpg game feeling".. And this layout isn't as dark as the other templates I've done.. This one is actually really okay.

I have another template that is on progress too, and it has no dark colors at all :p It's simple and have very friendly colors.

Thank you!

Thank you,
Many tell me that, but I use these types of colors to give the template a "rpg game feeling".. And this layout isn't as dark as the other templates I've done.. This one is actually really okay.

I have another template that is on progress too, and it has no dark colors at all :p It's simple and have very friendly colors.

I would really like to see this template live, as alot of mature designers creates good looking layouts but they are a pain in the ass to use. Hopefully this one will be good :)

I would really like to see this template live, as alot of mature designers creates good looking layouts but they are a pain in the ass to use. Hopefully this one will be good :)

I will probably be done with it tomorrow. But you won't be able to see it "live" in the browser, but you will see it finished as a image :p

I understand that you are very eager to show us this design, but only showing us these small pictures over and over won't really help. Please let the next picture be the entire layout :)

I fuckin hate u :( your templates are fuckin sick!! even if you steal some parts i wish i could make templates like u ;3

I fuckin hate u :( your templates are fuckin sick!! even if you steal some parts i wish i could make templates like u ;3

Thank you dude :p

It's true. I admit I steal but these are only for show off and to improve my skills in web designing. I've also stop to sell these templates I do these days (as you have seen I've not showed off a long time ago), because of copyright rules - I follow the rules. When someone need a template design from me, I do all by myself :)

It's all about imagination!

Alright, sry for the double post..
But the template is finished!

hope you like it!

HNSZI1gIm.png

Regards,
Andy

Back