• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Dungeons and dragons cross tibia wow project

Sereomontis

Reaction score
currently got 2 mappers and just about to start the main city but in need of 3 to 5 scripters some that got some website tricks and few people to bounce ideas about with and neva forget the people that are gona make they ot take off the story writers i want to have people with a high creative mind with knowledge of dungeons dragons preferred but not essential but must have knowledge of wow and tibia.
This is a serious project been mapping me and a friend since younger ages of 6 n 7 and then got into tibia then found ot's was thinkin of bring the best of the rpg since days of table tops n the computer software ones of offer today n make this ot a cross with them all try have it custom from the top.
im not gona reveal to much as dont want to spoil it for the players that are gona being playing it even though im mappin it i wont stop me still wanting to play i dnt know how hard it gona be to try adapt the software n ideas together but it will be some huge game changes! Teaser on the vocations:- hoodlum,apprentice magcian,mercenary, paladin.

HOODLUM:
Will be quick attack but slow on gainin fighting skills,
but will also have there advantages, abilty to create deadley posions (runes) tht can have devasting effects dot(damage over time) greatly increase as the posions get into the blood stream. hoodlum can then become either assasin or oppt to become a death knight. ENOUGH SAID!
APPRENTICE MAGCIAN:
Will be almost a tibia sorc n druid in one but since they got the abilty of both vocs spell wont be super strong it will be some strong sorc some strong druids but thehy will be equaled out,will also have abilties to create highly deadley rune sells that will take 100 soul per runes but the damage will be devasting. apprentice magcian can then become either a wizard or can follow road of a dark lord.
Mecenary:
Well by then name you can already prob tell this is your soon to be warrior or guardian. He is the tank of teams he can stand n take hit after hit while jst bearly breakin a sweat and no quicker takin hits he swift to attack back with jaw droppin force, one blow from his sword could cut a dragons head clean off with the blade havin a drop of blood on it.
Paladin:
Dont worry i aint gona do what tibia done to paladin and rune it paladin has always been like a knight cross druid archer basic a fairly around player that is useful to have once he has completed his quest to become a higher priest or Devine Warlod this vocation will prob be hardest to level but will pay off in the long run.

I think iv gave people a good idea what tht project is gona be like if anyone is intrested just leave a comment n i will get in touch will check daily n reply back as soon as possible but incase i dont reply back in a couple days dnt worry just remeber im mapping n might get caught up with ideas!!!!!!!

Well just some map work iv done almost just got detailing left to do..

Dungeons and dragon project..
ss 1.http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1446/dungeonsndragonsproject.jpg
Hall of Heros..
ss 2.http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8394/hallofheros.jpg
Kitchen...
ss 3.http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3173/kitchenzo.jpg
Kitchen celleur..
ss 4.http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1149/kitchencelleur.jpg

If you look at the minimaps in ss4 n ss4 one is main floor n other is lower floor this map is mapped on floor 8 since it is a escape from the first dungeon sincce the whole world has got hordes of the evil dwelling monsters rogues rebels and anyone that follows Zandareeas the ELder Of All Evil.

More screen shots more i map but If there anyone that enjoys given map the detail feel well let me know because a bit detail can give a map the enjoyment of the game..

Last edited:
Fail or not

fail nice sayin fail, given me more determination prove ya wrong considering map only been started i would say that its better than evo, roxor ,gota beat real map (over used and out played).
So to say im gona fail all i got to say is we shall see!

Disoraganised well all projects start somewhere and to say im disorganised is just a bit of a joke iv hosted plenty of maps that aint great to play nice scipt ideas but that is about it. SO to say im disorganised maybe i am but everything start somewhere n before given me a chance yous more expirenced hosters mapper etc like to put me down before you even know any of the out come so of the map screen shots will be up later so like see comments that get left then!

Last edited:
Ok not flaming this is constructive criticism.

1. Organize your thread more (thats what the other guy meant.)
  2. Fail
  3. Unless you are extremely dedicated or have no life projects as big as these 95% mostly fail, and if you do finish, 4% of them are barely played by 20 more people at a time.
  4. If you are still part of that 1% congrats, thats great.

Ok not flaming this is constructive criticism.

1. Organize your thread more (thats what the other guy meant.)
  2. Fail
  3. Unless you are extremely dedicated or have no life projects as big as these 95% mostly fail, and if you do finish, 4% of them are barely played by 20 more people at a time.
  4. If you are still part of that 1% congrats, thats great.

Nice 4 points

Back