• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Duplicate Problem!! (Character Not saving)

ZionOt

Reaction score
Code:
[22/11/2010 21:50:19] mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `guild_invites` (`player_id`, `guild_id`) VALUES (351, 15) - MYSQL ERROR: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`zion`.`guild_invites`, CONSTRAINT `guild_invites_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`guild_id`) REFERENCES `guilds` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE) (1452)
[22/11/2010 21:50:19] mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `guild_invites` (`player_id`, `guild_id`) VALUES (351, 15) - MYSQL ERROR: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`zion`.`guild_invites`, CONSTRAINT `guild_invites_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`guild_id`) REFERENCES `guilds` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE) (1452)

Somebody is using the guild dupe bug on your server, its patched in latest svn tfs. Since you aren't donator, try looking around in search or disable guild disbanding ingame.

If you cant find the source code to patch it, you can disable guild management from config
ingameGuildManagement = false
or
In talkactions, remove the guild command to disband (I think this will work, not 100%).
I'm sure the source fixes for non donators is posted somewhere though, somebody might link it for you.

You have to compile the sources for a revision that supports 8.6, and compile it with the newer revision files that fixed this, I believe theres a guide in the premium support section.

About the topic, as mentioned earlier you may donate and get the full version up to date. If you do not wish to donate you will be having to search for the code parts and implent them yourself.
Now, please don't continue off-topic discussions.

Back