• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Duplicate Section - Compile Log

Having same issue, but just ignore that. Besides those warnings, its compiling otclient just fine.

You can just set your compiler to ignore those warnings.
If there is no error under all of those (which it does not seem to be).
I use QtCreator and when compiling it say "There were some build-errors. Do you want to ignore them?"

Bump, I can not run the client after compilation
You can't run = its crashes on launch, before anything? Then there might be problem with wrong libraries, somehow I have no real solution for this, actually had to redownload and re-place codeblocks, mingw, libraries(just everything from tutorial) for couple of times, then it somehow started to work, even when I'm 100% sure I was doing same things all over again.

Ok, I'll try one more time to install and compile again, and it does not work try the QTCreator

I removed everything and re-install all the programs and I still can not run the client. Summ how to compile OTClient with QtCreator?

Back