• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Duplicated Items & Deletions

Well Red i think all things your doing are correct cuase its unfair that ppl that doesnt bought donor items or traded them own free donor items in game.. So well here i got 1 that owned donor items yesterday when were dropping items... Look the image and make what you think its the best. He first said me that he owned by duplicated items but latter he says that he just owned armor and wand so idk whats the true so you ill know what to do :p..

remx.jpg

hey dumbass, why does it say that RENUZIT gave out the items, red already knows it wasnt me that did it, and my character was banned at the time, so tell yur lil friend..Drakan, unless thats you, that he is now hunted, YAY

Wow lol to that massive war against red.. all i know is that i didnt get deleted and im australian suck fuck u all BRRRRRRRR!!!

I own this server. I pay for the hosting, I manage it, I control what happens. They have no power.
I don't know who you're trying to convince here.. me or yourself..?

You don't pay for the server, if you didn't have us, you'd still be hosting it on your computer. You don't pay for the server at all, you take our money and deliver it to the hosting company.
Think of it as a delivery boy. You're not paying for it.

And if you are, I'm trying to figure out where the fuck the donation money is going to.

By all means, I'm not against you. I'm just trying to see the justification behind your logic. Unfortunately, I fail to see it.

Jonas, stop showing that your more retard than you really are.

Red IS paying for the host of the server.

We're DONATING too him, but its still him paying.

+ the removal of Emerald bangle WAS good.
Why are you whining so fucking much? cos know you cant totally ABUSE the whole server with ur unending Emerald Bangle?
Are you guys mad because now, everybody has a fair advantage on you?

Pathethic.

Why are you whining so fucking much? cos know you cant totally ABUSE the whole server with ur unending Emerald Bangle?

Pathethic.
How could someone have a "more retard than you really are"?
We're actually donating to him, and he's using the money we give him to pay for the server. Basically, we're paying with a middle man.

I agree on the bangle to an extent, but we can't fight Bedento's team without it considering they refuse to fight anywhere besides < side of BKB and they use combo bot.
If you think you're hot shit now feel free to organize an open battle but until then shut the fuck up.

Pathethic.

Seriously.. think before you do things.. didn't your mother ever tell you these things?

Pathetic.

Where have you been the last few dozen pathetic things you call "open battles"? We raped you at every single one.
I pz'ed on you dipshits yesterday, literally, 1v8, ofc I die and you think you're so good. Zarz and Reaper show up and every single one of you lil bitches run to pz. Then we try and "Open Battle" you in BKBs, and you all pretend you're afk because you know that we'd fuck your shit up. Pathetic?

awww twill its not the fault of the bruhs that you die more than you can level.
and someone who was begging so much to be accepted should be a bit nicer now ;)

Back