• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

dusieqq's mapping threadie

dusieqq

mam hajsu jak lodu
Reaction score
as i cant find my old mappin threadie im starting new one (after a 1 year break)

just started some mapping and had an idea about big house with shop under it, so here it is.

xjh8.png

amzp.png

13xh.png

x0k6.png

anxr.png

wb9k.png

well im planning to make whole city in that style, maybe some small guild-hall hub or just something i dunno it's just one building ;)

Hey bro :)
Hopefully you remember me? Haha ! Great to see you around!
Keep up the good work!

thanks mate how could i forget you? :)

this part very unfinished, any guesses what can i put on ground floor?

d4g6.png

Last edited:
as i cant find my old mappin threadie im starting new one (after a 1 year break)

just started some mapping and had an idea about big house with shop under it, so here it is.

xjh8.png

amzp.png

13xh.png

x0k6.png

anxr.png

wb9k.png
Looks fantastic, great idea to build a house of that size over the shops, like seen in modern cities! Keep up the good work..

dislike the huge depot, and that u changed the building u first made.. the dirt randomly appears on spots. tiles and cracks in depo doesnt fit in my eyes. maybe use "lizard type" tiles. And would like to see more forms on the grass, not just squary :)

but i like ur house idea's, really nice :)

4jfb.png

okxf.png

94d7.png

auz3.png

And least but not last, a special order for Damon:

Chesse, peperoni, green paprika. Enjoy ur pizza shrine <3
pizza.PNG

Very basic, many borders turned the wrong way, missing borders, cluttered parts.
This is what to improve on, you have the ideas, you only need to work on how you bring them to the map.

Also, don't forget your friendly neighbourhood magnet's advice: http://otland.net/threads/how-to-take-ingame-screenshots-properly.104784/

thanks for your reply altough idk where are the missing or turned wrong side borders, the place itself is very far from begin finished, that far i already added new things around and inside.

About the houses i posted first, forget about them, i lost otbm for them :/

I was mainly talking about the mountain borders, the gravel usually don't overlap the edges and those grey borders (ID: 4456-4467) are used to "frame the inside" of the ground on the above floors.

I was mainly talking about the mountain borders, the gravel usually don't overlap the edges and those grey borders (ID: 4456-4467) are used to "frame the inside" of the ground on the above floors.
oh that way, thanks for pointing out, ill remap it somehow, maybe completly remove the mountain and add there some kind of main fortification closed from every side with pallisades.

update :3 finished main floors of big castle near the bandit camp, thus no changes with the mountain. What is left for the castle is a basement, basically it's also finished but i want to add there a nice dungeon complex so ill publish -X floors leater :)
zni3.png

s6bh.png

2ymw.png

j6kx.png

egsg.png

Your architecture is pure godlike. The first few pictures inspired me a lot.

I decided after a long time of beeing offline, to check Otland, and what I find out a topic made by my friend dusieqq :D

Good Work man!:D

Kenji ^^

Back