• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Dusieqq's saphira life thread!

Thats why u dont play tibia anymore. Its a pathetic game when you try to play serious. But when u run on a 60+ ed and trolling while killing botters and give them a ..i.. when they say hunted :)

im sorry but i didnt undearstand a shit of what you were saying bro ;P anyway i dont care if they kill me because:

1 got blessings
2 if they kill me i loose nothing due to lvl diffrence so :D

I was drunk when I wrote this haha. But I mean when u play serious as many (char loving etc) Tibia is boring these days. Just fun when you self upset other players.

and that was worth an unjust yeye?

man that pk was for fun haha ;D who the fuck cares bout 1 unjust ;P

@Edling ye i play serious, im gonna be facc untill ~80 lvl before it it's just a waste :p anyway it's still quite enjoyable to play serious full manual mode ^^

had some problems with leading guild (hunted atm) so my lvlups abit slown down :3

1fffyw.png

Yay! Nice thread u got going on but.... saphira eh? come to say hi to me on antica time to time as well ;)

So as you probably noticed, thread went off. It's due to that my whole "team" stopped playing there and playing alone is fucked up so i gave up on 38 lv.

@TM it's quite nice there, lots of tridents and life rings drops also rust armors from what i already dropped k armor and my friend same day got here pall armor, also lots of hunting spears drops here so it's best place for pally, another thing to mention, wear helmet of the deep so you will be fully protected against their ranged attacks :)

Altough recently i started a new char at Guradia, it's sorcerer. For now it's 18 lvl with 17 mlvl. Nothing to show to be honest just a pic of it in kazz and stats+set.

04cPI.png

APqtB.png

I still have hat of the mad in depot but im not using it for now since i don't really find it usefull on guards as im just wanding them + using energy field runes to kill them faster, which makes me doing up to 10.8k/h exp on small cave and always with profit :)

Sad u stopped :(
Msg me on crowded aurora ;)

after killing monstrous tarantulla called hide, i was sucked into abbyss...

where did i woke up?

63401963369053521703.png

Current status:

world: guardia
name: Intense Care
previous name: Kradne ci Expa

lvl:25
mlvl:24
hours spent on offline trainign: none.

set: hat of the mad
spirit cloak
demon shield
plate legs
boots of haste
platinum amulet
wand of draconia

mounts owned: donkey

house owned: begin auctioned

bot: none

pacc:28 days left -gonna extend for sure-​

- - - Updated - - -

83674105356992022483.png

19451725553322592508.png

Going to farm fireballs rune untill i reach 0 souls :) will be usefull on tombs after all.

Best of luck my friend ;)
Tried optimizing ur screen a lil ;)
bh7X3.jpg

And your story continues ;) gz on 30! Howcome u can afford now premmy and not before? Anyway ima bored so here i edited ur pic again makeing it lOoking mystical :p
Hope ya like it!
BO1Tl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom