• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DYABLO ABUSING POWER'S TO DDOS PLAYERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun Jones

Banned User
Reaction score
@Hani @Mark @Dyabl0

you should really take a look at this i dont mind dieing but really ddos to kill someone?
just proves to me that he cant kill me without ddos and he is still mad cuz we killed him he is so sad

anyway's not gonna say to much but i've taken matters into my own hands and contacted my internet company who is supplying me with my net and they and going to solve the problem and if it keeps happening then he will get into alot of trouble

@Hani @Mark @Dyabl0

you should really take a look at this i dont mind dieing but really ddos to kill someone?
just proves to me that he cant kill me without ddos and he is still mad cuz we killed him he is so sad

anyway's not gonna say to much but i've taken matters into my own hands and contacted my internet company who is supplying me with my net and they and going to solve the problem and if it keeps happening then he will get into alot of trouble
GL with those "troubles", and i doubt alot that Dyablo do those kind of things xd

Well, maybe all people don't think that he does that type of thinks but yes, he does, anyways, personally he DDosed me but i solved the problem with Dyablo so now it isn't a problem, just past problem. It's sad but he does.

Well, maybe all people don't think that he does that type of thinks but yes, he does, anyways, personally he DDosed me but i solved the problem with Dyablo so now it isn't a problem, just past problem. It's sad but he does.
Show proofs, or this is just words.

@Shirotriplex
lfHgdQg.jpg

what about this ?;)

Dyablo - Lack of social skills - Lack of fun - Lack of life - ( LACK OF GOOD CHARISMA -> NO FRIENDS ) he absolutely the most hated human being in Shadowcores. I bet he's miserable young man :p sry but I have to describe you.
------
- No replies -

stop talking shits lol, if you don't like dyablo just stay out from him, if you don't say nothing to him he won't talk to you, thats simply :p

stop talking shits lol, if you don't like dyablo just stay out from him, if you don't say nothing to him he won't talk to you, thats simply :p
lol I know but we just can't stand him !! I really hope that the owner will replace all his tutors staff and add new content to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back