• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dyablo WTF?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mieczyslaw

Reaction score
Hello!
What is this?

Mutated several players for no reason ..
I wanted to make another ss , but I got the kick.When players began to rebel mute everyone got it , and we still do not know why .
Half servo mocks him now ..
What 's wrong with him..
Sorry for my language

Last edited:
Its help channel not chat channel so gtfo

"noob tutor", "wtf" etc deserve for mute.

Why would you even bother asking when the answer is in the screenshot already? The chat above explains a lot more, there was people advertising and sending stuff that were not related to that channel so I muted them, including some Polish players insulting and so on, and then all of you kept acting like a kid, asking for a reason of their mute when you could see it clearly, unless you are blind.

bot! ban him ban him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not see the reason of this first mute " Dyablo explain this mute" and the rest. "Noob" isn't a insult. It is someone who is new ingame and he does not know what to do etc.

Anyway this guy who has been muted for selling assassins add on is okey, he was spamming before. But the rest?

And yes, there was like 6372636273 players that were insulting Dyablo but it was later after this SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back