• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dyablo's Brithday!

@Seboool ooo white monkey missin u <3
How are you mate? Are you still playing? If so, where?

Just to let everyone know I'm working on a new upcoming video for entire Tibia, it's a suprising video so cba telling atm :rolleyes:, you guys will like it (I hope so).
PS: last video which we made (Sendis (also known as Veerath in Twifysoft servers, my rl brother) and me):
I might upload it at the same channel, but not sure atm, however subscribe meanwhile: https://www.youtube.com/SendisHere
Thanks for your attention.
I'm fine, I don't play Tibia anymore just looking on forums sometimes my black ***** how are you :D nice video keep it going!

I'm fine, I don't play Tibia anymore just looking on forums sometimes my black ***** how are you :D nice video keep it going!

Haha, alright. I'm fine too man, I don't even play this game tho, but just doing videos and so on since I'm studying Design Graphics this year only so it's cool.

MAN YOU ARE THE BEST IN THIS WORLD, KEEP IT THIS WAY, DON'T LOOK BACKWARD AND KEEP MOVIN' FORWARD, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID WE LOVE U MAN
TODAY IS YOUR DAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

You did this game possible, you're the man of this whole century, so for that reason happy birthday to you my lord.

happybirthday.jpg

happy-birthday-princess.gif

Back