• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dyablo's Lifethread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Screeshots:

xD1IF.jpg

87V4J.jpg

ax1Qk.jpg

pNoYJ.jpg

RnZT2.jpg

WgT84.jpg

K8w3x.jpg

Funny Hunt :p

For now... :(
+ Very bad loot and just remember to take only one screenshoot.

Fz9Ss.png

Hello my little nygga ;D Nice thread, keep it going.

Guess who's back? :)

Gratz, im coming back if you remember me ;_)

Thanks, and yes I do! Welcome back!

Hello my little nygga ;D Nice thread, keep it going.

Guess who's back? :)

Hey, thanks dude!

How no I don't know who is Nuskei, one of our best Polish players for Spanish Powah :p, welcome back dude <3!
Try to contact me in-game if you can please.

OnTopic: Nothing funny or something that we did today, just stuffs in real life and didn't had enough time to do something.

Today, after completing my 70 points went to kill the demodras and i got the surprise of finding the boss outside, a nice two to one.

iMa5c.jpg

Now I guess it will be quite boring... But not tomorrow! :D

E3kHq.png

Today, after completing my 70 points went to kill the demodras and i got the surprise of finding the boss outside, a nice two to one.

lol lucky boy

After a few days without any movement, nothing interesting to point out, here I leave new images.

A team of about 15 people on the path to complete inquisition, killed almost all of them, me and two knights alive, bad luck :/

TYtliSb.jpg

Funny hunt POI.

g1lGSWN.jpg

cOEMyE1.jpg

And gettting level 300!

5abXqCc.jpg

Well, my guildmate is busy or so so as he was inactive I decided to take ACTIVE again this lifethread alone like everyone.

Second Warzone, did more but forgot to take screenshots.
L8wdefJ.png

ZUPsWW2.png

pdFs5Zy.png

loot:
DHYvcUd.png

Some new items:
LlZnWDy.png

M8sArCo.png
Rreoa7M.png
8nJu1An.png

Last edited:
U've inspired me now to start my own life thread again :p I'll do it later need some editing program for my pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back