• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dyablo's Lifethread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the next weekend I'll get some more time to take this much active!

Stay tuned!

How much you want people atention that you use your TITLE as a promotion to your thread?
Pathetic

Like you now? I dunno, but I like it o.o

Does it hurt you?

I guess there are many people who doesn't know me, so I'll be here also to let them, know who am I.

sz55ORg.png

Ow :(

Cooo-mmm-boo-booo warning fail epic <3 omfg ran away, my fail ;c

Last edited:
People still haven't got any idea that I got another character which is almost level 300.

//Vonz.

So, yes. I'm just playing for fun with Dyablo. I use it for WARs same as EK as Vonz. Just want to reach 300 and let's see until what level I can exp to Dyablo.

Dyablo im not trying to flame u or anything but a few weeks ago u were saying u werent Vonz and Vonz had on his char comment on Shadowcores website "STOP MSGING ME I AM NOT DYABLO" I dont see a point in hiding chars tbh. No disrespect im just asking why were u so against admitting u were Vonz?

Dyablo im not trying to flame u or anything but a few weeks ago u were saying u werent Vonz and Vonz had on his char comment on Shadowcores website "STOP MSGING ME I AM NOT DYABLO" I dont see a point in hiding chars tbh. No disrespect im just asking why were u so against admitting u were Vonz?

I agree with you. My friend was sharing that character and as people knew that it was me so they were messaging him as well. So that's why he wrote that. But now I took from him because he don't deserve to have my character.

Just forgot to upload this, was almost level 300 but I died.
PBiPQYt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back