• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dyablo's Lifethread

[First] Water Buffalo in LunarForce lands.

Guys...

Just today, I went to Venore Swamp and tried to digging on the swamp. At the first try I received one leech but...
wSsASDY.png

Bad luck, no problem! Let's try it again.
1jyQX6x.png

So after using few characters I got it again and was searching Water Buffalos, when I found then I tamed it!
:w00t:
ywSgZvH.png

Last edited:
Not sure if you're actually first, I saw someone who said they had it the first day.

Not sure if you're actually first, I saw someone who said they had it the first day.

I don't know, that guy didn't posted it on forum...

Magic level advancement! :rolleyes:

fAm9N4c.png

Today, I completed Dreamer's Challenge quest!

LRBrcve.png

72lejM8.png

IW3x4Sv.png

5O4STMF.png

AHNE9Gw.png

Level advancement! :rolleyes:
4RaLxbV.png

And finally... Joined!
IejEGqr.png

Last edited:
Nice to hear that someone would like to share this lifethread with me :)

And he is... Claxton! Forum username: Shimmz and in-game Claxton. So, as I cannot keep it much active as I wanted so we'll try together!

Hello, so heres my character. Will come more screens later. But for now, im hiting the bed.

Namnlös.jpg

PS; I have no idea how to post photos, guess i have to learn haha!

the house east of yours, wood avenue 6a, its the best house in ot sorry ;\

Demon Oak [DONE] and some level advancements!

BnPNDoa.png

eNQhLH2.png

n3q3ZuF.png

0P6DJF0.png

sJtgfwy.png

And finally!
IVPFrgP.png

SSkxC8B.png

Today I've done Unnatural Selection quest, as before I already completed Children of the Revolution so I got full Warmaster addon!
cMrYCYx.png

IkuLcbe.png

u55Nefd.png

JTvYIKt.png

Full Demon Outfit as well!
hwa1Zx9.png

Last edited:
Back