• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dzumior and ur PL team

yeyeye i know u re mad cuz i kiked u from my team, but dont be mad its just a game, but really
who im asslicking and who am sucking ? lmao xD
get ur facts straight bcuz im not the one who licked qknight balls, nippels, ass and feets to get an invitation to his team xD

Pce Bit.ch

HAHAHAHAH WHEN DID YOU KICK ME? I STARTED MY OWN GUILD UNBALANCED EQUATION
THEN I MOVED TO WEST, he never told me i could join, instead i asked my friend Ice elemental if I could join them
owned? I think so

u left byurself xD?
i kiked le rockz,dragon chamer, and u. you were sayin on vent after i kiked u 'why did u kiked me i wasnt even on battle' and shi.t like that .

And none asked u to join my team again, everyone was sayin bad words to u and ur friends on vent so I dont think thats a join invitation :p

Yea the name of ur guild describes the situation "We love drugs" ur on drugs baby boy. lol really you never kicked me out of ur shit guild or team, as I said, I only created a new guild with good friends only (Unbalanced Equation), then when I was told that Dzumior wanted to make a PL team, I decided to leave my guild and join Westbay side since we couldnt do shit alone with We love drugs. The only retards on ur guild are: you and twenkyee. The rest has my respect, but war is war, and btw are you jealous of Le rockz? I saw ur noobish video he didnt do anything wrong instead ur friends auto trapped themselves.
Striper the rat: Always asking for cash and never paying back. Making bet's and never paying when you lose and when you win you claim your cash, Ratzors.

Last edited:
ok this is the last time i post, cuz there is no point arguin (spell) with a ret.ard,

when dzumior said he will make a polish team, ur rl friends stayed with me when we were killing tcb varneo etc.. , then i just saw the stupidy of le rockz, i said to him hes out and his rl team too, then dragon chamer and u cryied to me ' why we are not team anymore i wasnt on the battle' but u guys are rl so if i kick 1, u should not let him die alone , so i kiked both of u too, then u went to westbay.

end

HEY.. IM ON DRUGS 2 :p bwt who the fuck r u dish washer? i know le rocks.. hes kinda slow but a good soldier but u? what r u? and most important... who?
u better pick a side my friend cuz u cant sail with 2 flags when the sea becomes a storm

Okay.. let see, u kicked me from ur team?? no dude..i left it by my own.. Why? uhm coz u and some members from "ur team" started talkin shit bout me, my friends, my nationality lol thats so pathetic coz if u got pissed for my "mistakes" on battles just kill me or tell me to leave the ally..But no..u had to talk shit bout my friends that werent there..or even my country that u kno nothin bout it.. If we gonna talk bout battles.. it wasnt me the guy who walked in front of the stack, and got killed(i think he was mexican :O:O:O:O) .. Btw u never told me anythin bout i was out or somethin like that, like i said it was just u and Twenkyee noobin i mean talkin in vent..

Ok i rly rly dont care butjust wanted to post..
Bye all
U ppl with superiority complex, have fun.

About dzumior.. i really dont care.. it was funny to fight with em but its ok if u want to make ur own team etc..

@Deathly~aka some guy from Wld: uhm as old warriors said every1 who go to a battle and fight with all his power ..hes a truly soldier.. Idk if im slow, but atleast i dont make ue everyfckin time to get exp/frag what-e... But thankz for the soldier thing :p

Heres the fight who brought all this shit up :p
2.cam
EXTRA--If u rly want to know what i did wrong
Watch it carefully - Part when i stay down (fixin tuneup scan that was drivin me crzy) and nemesis guy came to our side of te bridg
Mistake nº 2
Someguy from our team walked in front of the stack, we pushed the knight that was blockin him ..and i went down to let him pass..he didnt move.. big deal isnt it?

/////Le Rockz..

ok this is the last time i post, cuz there is no point arguin (spell) with a ret.ard,

when dzumior said he will make a polish team, ur rl friends stayed with me when we were killing tcb varneo etc.. , then i just saw the stupidy of le rockz, i said to him hes out and his rl team too, then dragon chamer and u cryied to me ' why we are not team anymore i wasnt on the battle' but u guys are rl so if i kick 1, u should not let him die alone , so i kiked both of u too, then u went to westbay.

end

haha Le rockz didnt screw up the stack in fact it was some Mexican (respect), I never got told I was out of We love drugs, well I did, on this thread, so stop making up bullshit and if you think ur PRO insulting ppl for hes nationality and stuff like that, go back to kinder garden.

btw watch the cam and see if Le rockz did a bad move, he didnt ^_^

# Deathly Sniper: I'm Pyrum the Legend, and you are?

Back