• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dzumior Movies

Like we are the ones only using ues?

I would say that your team is the guys running around with dash though our group randomly ueing when we go ob. And i guess that means that you are saying your team are the ones without PvP skills. Correct me if im wrong.

Ahh than I wonder who are u? It seems u was't on any ob when we fought or U are blind.

Ahh than I wonder who are u? It seems u was't on any ob when we fought or U are blind.

I'm Explosive, and no i'm not blind. Maybe you are thought or maybe you dont show up at OBs? Either way have a look at your team mate's cams, it might be refreshing to your memory.

I'm Explosive, and no i'm not blind. Maybe you are thought or maybe you dont show up at OBs? Either way have a look at your team mate's cams, it might be refreshing to your memory.

Oh.. that's why I didn't saw u on any ob ;)
Cos u wasn't there.

I was on 2 ob and I know who spam ue.

In our team only Dzumior spam ue randomly so stfu.

So make movie maybe will be better then his.
Everyone can criticize so make the new one better :)

@arwyna or w.e the name is,dont u guys use vent? i mean cmon u took qknight down to yellow with only one ue,3 mages or maybe even 2 could do an ue combo and bring him down,yet he killed alot of u guys

We are still waiting for the .cam's, or else this thread will be closed =)

Well for now I don;t think there will be some cam's ... not from ob cos westbay ended war with us...

Dzumior added new cam from ob

12 to 5 for us ;) and they runned as always

Last edited:
preety nice ob
like 20:10
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/932609853.html

Last edited:
preety nice ob
like 20:10
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/932609853.html aff 2 post sorry :P

You guys having fun with ur new UE combo script x)
your post made me a day
we not using any ue combo we just go on vt chanel up and when dzumior using ue us too using that and when you got noobie team when they afk on ob its not my problem (ice elemental)

your post made me a day
we not using any ue combo we just go on vt chanel up and when dzumior using ue us too using that and when you got noobie team when they afk on ob its not my problem (ice elemental)
lol? ..well once again, 30 vs 10. gz ^^ enjoy ur last ob vs westbay.

Back