• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

é proibido fechar a cave ? [ closed cave ? ]

Brbrhuehue

Reaction score
close a basement is forbidden? Today I saw a player with several mcs closing

ps: I could not kill him with many mcs ta

I used google translator, if spelled wrong blame google! ;)

Era pra você ter escrito isto "Is allowed close respawn? "

não é permitido se você quebra uma das regras, pelo que entendi quebraria essa regra a seguir :

"Blocking off areas
It is not tolerated to block off an area for longer than 15 minutes. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and may lead to a banishment of your account.

Interesting note: There is an exception for this rule during guild wars, if teams choose to block off an area as a defense they may do so. Upon reports about players blocking off areas, a gamemaster will judge if it is considered a battle defense or violation of this rule."

tradução :

Bloqueio de áreas

Não é tolerada para bloquear uma área para mais do que 15 minutos. Este é um grave abuso de fraqueza do jogo e pode levar a um banimento de sua conta.

Nota interessante: Há uma exceção para esta regra durante as guerras da guilda, se as equipes optam por bloquear uma área como uma defesa que pode fazê-lo. Após relatos de jogadores bloqueando áreas, um gamemaster vai julgar se ele é considerado uma defesa batalha ou violação desta regra.

tutor onde que coloco esse banner , tipo shadowcores lvl xxx e lunarforce lvl xxx

http://otland.net/threads/shadowcores-signature.158676/

melhor ném colocar nome do teu char que eu vou assassinar :(:(

J4R0LIF.png

where have this rules ? everyday i see pl saying using the own language in the forum --'
u're a fucking tutor how do u expect that people from other countries report something for staff if they use their own language, it doesn't matter if u're brazilian, polak, sweden.. for everyone understand something that u wrote u need to use a type of language that everyone can understand

u're a fucking tutor how do u expect that people from other countries report something for staff if they use their own language, it doesn't matter if u're brazilian, polak, sweden.. for everyone understand something that u wrote u need to use a type of language that everyone can understand

I used the Portuguese what the guy understands more, and respect me for be respected ^ ^

staff and everyone of community understands portuguese?? wtf do u have in mind? im from brazil but it is easy to see that ppl here prefer english than other/own language, i dont want your respect that means nothing to me

staff and everyone of community understands portuguese?? wtf do u have in mind? im from brazil but it is easy to see that ppl here prefer english than other/own language, i dont want your respect that means nothing to me
cala a boca o pau no cu do krl

Back