• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[EARN 100 EURO] MSN Conversations Logger

Dragondoom

Reaction score
Let's say my msn is [email protected] and me and a friend got access to this MSN. Is it possible to log every conversation that my friend was in so I can see it somehow? I don't mean that we're using same computer, he uses another and I use my own.

Is this possible for me to see the conversations.. so it can be mailed to me or smth?

EDIT: THE ONE THAT HELPS ME WITH THIS WILL EARN 100 EURO IN PAYPAL

Last edited:
Yes, Just check the options of the account on the Msn Client and find where it says

Keep Chat logs.

They'll be in like you

My Documents

And then he just has to email it to you

There is program for this, Search on google, as i forgot the names on one i had befor, i could trace all the msn conversations on my own network and thou a email i knew password to.

There is program for this, Search on google, as i forgot the names on one i had befor, i could trace all the msn conversations on my own network and thou a email i knew password to.

Don't you think I tried to search in google? But I can't find anything, if you could fix this for me I'll give you 100 eur in PayPal

dont msn like ask you if you want to save the conversation?

Only on that computer..

There are programs such as SpyPal MSN Messenger, MSN Sniffer etc. but it will only log conversations from your pc and every pc on your lan. If you're not on the same lan you can install such program on his pc and it will mail you every conversations he make. Check this site if you need such sniffing programs: http://msn-conversation-saver.qarchive.org/

Just get a program which sends the logs to you.

Without local access, you would only have 2 options:
1)Send him a FUD keylogger.
2)[This one is kinda crazy]-Modify MSN client and add some sort of backdoor to make it send keystrokes by email.

Without local access, you would only have 2 options:
1)Send him a FUD keylogger.
2)[This one is kinda crazy]-Modify MSN client and add some sort of backdoor to make it send keystrokes by email.

is the same? but by 2 you just bind the keylogger to the msnclient:eek:.

Back