• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Easiest vocations???

TheColt

Reaction score
Which is the easiest vocation to use in tibia?
I like all vocations, but which is the easiest?

Knights pretty much, they can tank and they don't cost much for hp/mana-pts. Normally the knight would be the money maker for the PK char (mainly a sorc or pally).

Knights are boring though, paladins are really easy and fun :D

Knights are boring though, paladins are really easy and fun :D

At a higher level, you can have more fun with a Knight and Paladins are really boring.

Rly? I thought pally at high lvl rocks with high dist skills and assasin stars ;)

pallys are only good if you got the good distance figthing and magic level. ...and when i see a knight, cough mouralkit cough, i just think botter. :p mages re fun to, but easy die if you dont use magic shield, witch is expensive on mana pots ofc. ^^ in my opionion, goto hell, pally rox xD

Nono sorc rox i got 327 ms mlvl 93 my combo is over 1000 whit one sd I LOVE EXP THIEF

Rly? I thought pally at high lvl rocks with high dist skills and assasin stars ;)

Nope, coz all you can do is hunt by yourself, so its boring. Knights can teamhunt.

pallys are only good if you got the good distance figthing and magic level. ...and when i see a knight, cough mouralkit cough, i just think botter. :p mages re fun to, but easy die if you dont use magic shield, witch is expensive on mana pots ofc. ^^ in my opionion, goto hell, pally rox xD

Magic level? What does magic level have to do with a paladin?
And I never, ever, use magic shield while hunting on a mage unless someone is blocking for me at grims / hellspawns etc.

three ml for mas san, exori san, for better heal for gfb/ava sometimes :) pally is very flexible :)

Back