• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Easy change for the code tags

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well most users seems to be using the dark layout, the problem is that ive noticed that there are ALOT of users who use the [.php] tag, and with the dark layout its imposible to read what the tag has to say.

Woulden't it be easy to check what layout the user has and if its the dark one put a light gray / white bgcolor within that tag?
@Mark
I know you said you coulden't add the lua tags yet, but this shoulden't be imposible to change in the css file of the dark layout right?

Well most users seems to be using the dark layout, the problem is that ive noticed that there are ALOT of users who use the [.php] tag, and with the dark layout its imposible to read what the tag has to say.

Woulden't it be easy to check what layout the user has and if its the dark one put a light gray / white bgcolor within that tag?
@Mark
I know you said you coulden't add the lua tags yet, but this shoulden't be imposible to change in the css file of the dark layout right?

Idk why they haven't change the bg color for dark template. It is easy tho.
(Will take like 1min..)
g-AfOI.png

PHP:
<?PHP
  if php {
    echo 'this is a test';
  else
    echo 'thank you';
  }

?>

Thanks!
Red

Nice.

@Red
Please update your code^^ it does not work.

@Mark just wrote a script and noticed that bold dosen't work.
Code:
bold
italic
underliner
It needs a darker color I guess.

@Red
PHP:
<?
    $php = phpinfo();
    if($php != null) {
        print 'Working.';
    }else{