• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ebay.co.uk and Paypal?

Potar

SocialWorld
Senator
Reaction score
Hello, I didn't sell any items on ebay.co.uk yet, just registred and I'm thinking about selling my MMO accounts.

I have 3 League of Legends accounts, 2 WoW accounts, i think I will get like 250-300 pounds for all, I just want to sell it.

Is there a chance by customer to make a chargeback via paypal after buying and reciving account informations?

Just asking becouse I won't lose my accounts (Include gamil accounts, where I registred these accounts) and money via chargeback or unauthorized credit card payments, and I'm not sure that chargebacks are possible in ebay.

Yes but what happens in ebay launches an investigation about this. You would have to speak directly with paypal and see what happens because i'm sure - paypal has no insurance on virtual goods. However, you can maybe get around it if you send them an item along side it.

- - - Updated - - -

And ebay will coordinate with paypal via their investigation therefore meaning chargebacks are possible IF your paypal is linked. But idk if you can have an unlinked ebay account now

Back