• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Eclipse Needs Mappers - Lua Scritpers - Storys Writers

Delconis

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm looking to add to my team. Currently I'm hoster/scripter. Dred is the main mapper as I do some mapping but very little. But I'm looking to get a team of serious and driven individuals to help us get this server off it's feet.

About Me:
Experience: Te be honest, I'm a horable mapper, and a moderate scripter. But I can do enough to get around and get things to work. Just takes me a bit more time then some others.

I am a very easy going person. I'm fair honest and dedicated. I love video games in general. I do a bit of 3d modeling in blender, I have a beautiful girl friend that I live with and her 3 year old daughter.

About the server:
The server is hosted in Mi, USA. It's hosted on a AMD 6000x2 with 3gigs of DDR2 PC 6000 ram Dual Channel with 4 megs of upload and is running Ubuntu Linux 9.10. The map is completely custom and the quests are meant to be hard. We have Custom Creatures and spells and this isn't meant to be a server that you can reach super high levels in just 1 day. We are looking to attract a dedicated player base as well as a team. And we decided we didn't want to be one of those servers that people that donate get all the advantages, they will get some advantages but they will not be a major deciding factor in PVP so it's a fair fight for all.

Ip eclipseonline.servegame.com
Protocol 8.5
Exp 3x
Loot 2x
Skills 6x
Magic Level 3x

Mappers:

Name -
Age -
Location -
Experince -
Screen Shots -
Contact Information -

Mappers are to work with me and concepts and idea's and with the scripters to make sure when there maps are put in actions work with ease. You will have to have good communcation skills and you will have access to FTP site to upload your work.

Scripters:
Name -
Age -
Location -
Experince -
Examples of work -
Contact Information -

Scripters are what I am in dire need of right now. I would like someone who as good experience in OT's that can do complex quests and actions. Also PHP and SQL experience is a plus. You will have to communicate with the mapper and me for assignments and you will gain FTP access to upload your work.

Quest and Lore writers:
Name -
Age -
Location -
Experince -
Contact Information -

My story writers are expect to have in depth quests and story's that flow well together. This is an RPG server and while we started with no real purpose we are now striving to have an engaging story with involved quests. If you can provide these we want you.

This is a serious server, If you are interested of have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
If you want I can do a revamp job on your map, I do this service for a lot of OT's so if you'd like references I'd be glad to provide them.

Back