• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eclipse Real Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jocce
Well said

I was playing on narozia.com around week and found so many bugs... its not worth playing..

Eloth/Elora is great because its free, atm its not big deal to make server like Eloth because you have like 1000 copies of real map ^_^.

Someone was talking about quests he has done, lol'ed @ it !:D. Firstly, its not much work, secondly not many people want to play servers like that ;)

:thumbup:

*Add hydra cave at port hope (The new cave that was add in summer update)
*Add gs cave at port hope (The new cave that was add in summer update )
LOL where is it ?!
edit ;you are talking about forbidden lands or a hydra egg quest?

@Jocce
Well said

I was playing on narozia.com around week and found so many bugs... its not worth playing..

Eloth/Elora is great because its free, atm its not big deal to make server like Eloth because you have like 1000 copies of real map ^_^.

Someone was talking about quests he has done, lol'ed @ it !:D. Firstly, its not much work, secondly not many people want to play servers like that ;)

Disagree ;p

As you probably saw there are a lot of rl servers (ye u mentioned that)

Have a look the the top server theyre like 70% rl server means a lot of people are prefering rl map servers (more than people who prefer custom made maps)

And what is the point of selling a server for 30 euro?

30 euro is a shit.

Still people will buy and buy and someone will release it for free maybe. Selling maps won't ever decrease the amount of real servers.

People are playing that kind of servers because they are lazy. They dont want to discover the map or they use cheats to play on ots thats why servers with real map are more occupied by people than custom ones <_<

People are playing that kind of servers because they are lazy. They dont want to discover the map or they use cheats to play on ots thats why servers with real map are more occupied by people than custom ones <_<

Or they just have enough of CipSoft and want to get some fun on the map they actualy know?

*Add hydra cave at port hope (The new cave that was add in summer update)
*Add gs cave at port hope (The new cave that was add in summer update )
LOL where is it ?!
edit ;you are talking about forbidden lands or a hydra egg quest?

omfg? its in the forbidden lands, atlest gs cave...

Btw stop complain on Simonel? If you had a real map that you put over houndreds of hours on? Woulnd't you try to earn something on it? ye just give it away then 100 noobs have the map... People that takes Open tibia serious, let them buy the map? And you don't have anything to say good to say. Keep your mouth shut.
And talking about selling TFS? well Simonel could just give away the map and scripts? Not the server?

I dont want to be involved in purchasing a tracked cipsoft map.
They can sew you for profits and more...Big companies with resources.

Sorry justin, but i spend so much time on it.
I will make my own server with real map i think if nobody buy.

If you are going to sell it, i guess you should remove this:

Code:
(CLICK)I NEED REAL TIBIA NPC IF YOU GIVE ME, I GIVE YOU MY NEW VERSION OF REAL TIBIA MAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back