• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eclipse Real Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Server but i think narozia.com is better haha ;p

no it not! xd
Some things on this server is better than narozia :)

good luck i may help you wth some things when i buy a new acc Xd

I can invite you to my team :)
ps. i think your nice person than any other here, that post stupid comment. They want good server from speedyshere.com xd

You open the eclipse real map and get more then 400 players on, then i'l wordship you, ok?

You have opened server named Nysacia and its full of bugs , first days kicks and crashes now resps bugs. hahaha keep work on server and good luck hahaha.

You have opened server named Nysacia and its full of bugs , first days kicks and crashes now resps bugs. hahaha keep work on server and good luck hahaha.

Yes this server is the same as narozia! Full of debugs i was playing this ot for some days. First day ok nice server, 2 day my items from dp all gone other day i lost my eq Relly good Community!
Lots of debugs that can be easy fix, but they not repair them :(

PS. If i have good dedicated server for real map, there will be playing 50 people in 10 minutes from opening :) I have like 50+ friends that alwyas play my ot :)

Last edited:
Actually Nayscia gets 200-300 players a day?so rofl suck on that heh :D

@on thread i think its stupid..like someone said b4 once free now to get it we have to pay lol!

if he will not use dontions he will not get a money for a dedicated server i think right ?

I earn my own mone with jobbing although im doing school :>
He should do the same XD

Or do it like eloth did ,

Google adds and tell the people ingame to click on the adds , let an automatically in broadcast executed message do that.

about eloth . Eloth has got an free host in germany he got a friend there , who have job in dedicated servers service.

ITS GOOD THAT YOU SELLS IT!
Now not every little noob in the OT community just start a real server...

I am getting sick of them. there is like 100000 real map servers out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back