• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC [Ecological Release] Cedrik the Recycler, with moveEvent backpack recycling script!

Thanks for your release! :)

Nice

but

npcHandler:say("Now environment is being {polluted} mainly by cars and factories.", cid)

that would not work in an OT because ots are from Tibia and Tibia is from long item before cars existed

Nice

but

that would not work in an OT because ots are from Tibia and Tibia is from long item before cars existed
FAIL
ots come from tibia? I thought they were written from scratch, so its our code

@topic
:Dgreenpeace

Eh, I should name it "Boxxy the Recycler". But so far I was reading Harry Potter and there was Cedrick. Then friend of mine started annoying me with project about recycling and BOOM - Cedrik the Recycler came :p

I didn't have errors in console, i have ingame.
When i put the backpack in the coal basin, this make disapear the floor but not the backpack:
sinttuloxt.png

Hi,, I like this script but i have a problem with it, I did it just as you posted but when i throw a backpack on basin it sparkles, gives me 10gp but then removes tile under basin and does not remove backpack, and after that it doesn't work anymore... What is wrong?

Back