• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

economy on otservers

Simonp1512

DBhispano
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking for some ideas of this kind of problem

This is the issue: the server has 2 kind of coins "diamond's" and "kks".

Diamonds are the special money you can get by donating(real money)

Kks is the same as always, looting mobs and sell to Npcs

Ok, the server has four months open, and have many high leveled players and have a lot of kks but no body wanna sell items by kks, all players wants diamonds, but the thing is, you have any suggestion for move the kks, I mean, make kks valuable again.

Almost player don't wanna sell diamonds for kks because they think that are unusable. I want to see your ideas

Sorry for my bad English, I know, is a mess. But I do my best xd

the following thread has a lot of ideas for this subject:

just make systems that require much KKs to get
like dodge system, critical system and you can make a npc sells donation items for KKs- or store -

just make systems that require much KKs to get
like dodge system, critical system and you can make a npc sells donation items for KKs- or store -

This. Medivia is a great example with their painite crystal / attribute system, it costs a ton of KKs to completely imbue the best items, so the highest level players always have a money sink. Evidently not enough to control inflation, but I guess it helps at least.

Have an NPC that sells addons/outfits/mounts that are only obtainable with tons of KKs, people always like showing off how much money they have/spend.
Just like real life, with stupid stuff like Gucci

Back