• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling ED 175+ <Open-PVP>

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
Hello Dear Neobotters,
I'm selling a character with the next information.

World: Silvera
Vocation: Elder Druid
Server Type: Open-PvP
Level: 170+
Magic Level: 75+
Criminal Record: None
Premium Status: 34 days left on 12/18/11
Price: Searching offers on KK and RL cash (Verified Paypal)
Set/Money: The character comes naked, else, if you want it with the set that it got on the screenshot it will cost more of course.
Quests: The character haven't done Inquisition Quest, Wrath of the Emperor Quest!
Account Information: The character of course includes Recovery Key, NO Final Warning, etc!
The character is ready to transfer!

lV8dO.png

rea4j.png

You can contact me by Private Message or just posting here.

/Emma

I was just wondering, since i've never bought a char on rl tibia higher than lv 50. How much would you like for this account? I'm currently looking for a character to buy.

I am a major poorfag on the internets, for all my money is in the bank with an unlinked paypal.

If you haven't sold the character already, I am hoping you would be interested in trade the character for a bnet account worth over 150$ (Contains a Payed version of StarCraft II, all the World of Warcraft Expansions as well.)

How much are you looking for RL cash?
This account isn't worth 9KK that's for sure.
Either your lying to get higher prices or the guys a moron :p

>Sees 6 month old thread
>Posts anyway

Back