• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ED] Amazonia Life Thread

Foquinhaa

Reaction score
Hi guys, i decided to start in shadowcores like a 4 days ago, atm in i'm level 100 and i decided to start a Life Thread, here is the print of me uping lvl 100.

o4pneEd.jpg

My set and skills:
AbUZs6v.png

GIilPW1.png

I have magic level 88 with 2 of the set :)

And atm, my account balance is:
tBUW7Ug.png

I'll keep you guys updated :)

Last edited:
Here i's my new set
m94NHUt.png

I bought a batwing hat for ML, and i uped 105 in Kollos/Spidris/Spidris Elite, this here is my loot from a hunt 40 minutes
3QIepfR.png

i used 421 SD's for up.
Spent: 42k(I don't used potions and the food drop by monsters)
Profit: 43k(Without selling Titan Axe, Calopteryx Cape, Warrior's Shield, Grasshoper Legs and Springsprout Rod)
Is only this, :)

Oh yeah, the lucked greeted me, when i'm going to Forbidden Lands i found 4 carniphilas, in the 3 carniphila i droped Carrot on a Stick, and i tamed the bird :)))
TPau3yS.png

Great! Cool beginning EQ. I will check your thread sometimes.
Keep going!

Ok, it's an Elder Druid's life thread.
Why should I care? hahaha
Joking ^^

Good luck!
Gonna follow it too! :)

How i hate the guys of my country, today when i'm hunting with a ek 179, i died for 2 stupid BR guys who used UE, but no problem, we looted a lot of items, and the rush gonna pay the bless, here is the SS of just some items i picked up in the hunt,
AFiohvr.png

And the money of loot are just 15cc, the guy thiefed me, but its ok :>

Finally i found a nice team for anihi, :>
K0FP1tn.jpg

2fvWAru.png

Only me and Lucy Lu survived, the other 2 guys, died, and i dropped one fire axe :)

Gz man you are getting strong ^^ good luck with this thread annd gogo lvl 200!
And you are right.. most guys of our country sux :( but sometimes you find some really nice friends :D

I'm thinking in start the Demon Oak Quest :>
@att
I created one MS to do some Tasks and one Quest, today when i'm in Barbarian Camp, I saw a guy level 95 leveling, waited for him to catch 100 and killed him, here is a photo of what Dropped, i think is a sux loot :> Ps: I hate guys who put the bot 100% afk, thats why i killed him
QXEoQNp.png

Dropped this, and a lot of useless items.
My MS are lvl 93 atm, I'll keep you guys updated.

Back