• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ED]Chevrolet's Life Thread |184| Back in Aug 2015!

Join My Joint

Reaction score
DmUIVdz.png

Hello everybody I'm starting to play a druid and I will start making a life thread. Oh yes I'm a genious nobody did it yet -.- . Now serious I will post hunts, addons, maybe some pvp, funny things, etc...
Hope you enjoy it and here we start! ;D

Here I'm beggining, with 111 magic level (had this char training offline some days). Lost my eq pking with missclick :(

hYLFkW5.png

50 Level.
After killing some cyclops I went to the dragon lair of Thais, (pretty good for low lvls) killed a DL
in lvl 27 xD. After that I went to get promotion and kill some warlock and infernalist for some money to prepare for a quest...

02Gv1VS.jpg

Quest: Svargrond Arena.
Started it at lvl 81, get 9 lvls in the quest and some money, also died once in last arena (forgot of vis runes to kill one boss :C ).

FNl7lI3.jpg

Continue?

I wish u the best and one thing: don't trust nobody, on this server.

100 Level.
Not really hard to get, now I'm 112 and going for 150 ;) Here some pics of today... Died in drakens, maybe i should wait a little until go there... That's the problem of doesn't find an Ek.

usg8ttH.png

Extra: Dreamer's Challenge Quest

A friend (205 ED) wanted to make this quest for first time for the addon, he couldnt do the rubik so i came ( obviously the best quest for me) was cool. Also made a cast and while my friend was AFK show to 25 ppl how noob is he xD

fuvRWV1.jpg

150 Level.
After long time without playing, i decided come back, and also update this LT. :D

L4JkNDz.png

Got raped by some unknow neonazi botters who were tired of me.
79jqUVK.png

After thats went to try luck in G island, where i had a good time but finnally i died due of lag, current now 154.

CUFBUpC.jpg

By the way im gonna post pictures of other chars i have, one of this is Join My Joint :)
This one was my main char until one day i rooked him (still idk why). Now im thinking in lvl up him back to 200.

Hmz75Pl.jpg

Here in the beggining.

Djfe4xd.png

hUahua

Lvl 100 :)
BwWv2ex.jpg

Soon, EK pics too

Last edited:
Today got 165 with Chevrolet Impala, hunted in hive -1, got good exp beeing alone and with this lvl.
DOt1WIB.jpg

And with my EK had 4600 minotaurs, but i died RS the last week, today went to finish the task and kill Horned Fox ^^

LFbdZ1R.jpg

The Comeback 2015 after one year ago.

Hey guys, since this server lost a lot of popularity, I deacided to come back and enjoy a few more this amazing (and dead) server. I had a debt with my Elder Druid, and was reaching level 200. It's not an amazing achievment, it's just because it will be like my way to close my era in Shadowcores.

Level 184: I went to hunt in Hive +7 and after in -1 with a mexican mate. I always enjoy that place, but I had to stop due lag, it's really annoying. Started yesterday with 171, so good exp and also good money.

2vgqVSg.png

BTW I realized that female Demonhunter Outfit looks so cool.

I'm thinking in start Inq so I can exp in Demon Forge.

CONTINUE?

Last edited:
The Comeback 2015 after one year ago.

Hey guys, since this server lost a lot of popularity, I deacided to come back and enjoy a few more this amazing (and dead) server. I had a debt with my Elder Druid, and was reaching level 200. It's not an amazing achievment, it's just because it will be like my way to close my era in Shadowcores.

Level 184: I went to hunt in Hive +7 and after in -1 with a mexican mate. I always enjoy that place, but I had to stop due lag, it's really annoying. Started yesterday with 171, so good exp and also good money.

2vgqVSg.png

BTW I realized that female Demonhunter Outfit looks so cool.

I'm thinking in start Inq so I can exp in Demon Forge.

CONTINUE?

You shouldn't start again really this OT is disgusting haha, if you really wanna stop your era in ShadowCores don't start again, really, don't waste your time

You shouldn't start again really this OT is disgusting haha, if you really wanna stop your era in ShadowCores don't start again, really, don't waste your time
hahaha probably but actually i dont know wich server switch, i have some chars in hexera but they training cuz this is more like rl regeneration, less skill rate and shit

wheres ppl from brazolcores¿¿¿

Last edited:
Back