• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Edit link in client buttons

mengueh

Reaction score
Hello otland ;)

Someone can help me? I want to edit the button's link on Tibia client. For example, "Buy premium" change to "Get coins" and redirect to my website.

Its possible?

Thanks.

I got it. But, when I press in the button she send me to www.link.com/0 ... that 'zero' in the end.. what can be?

I'm pretty sure it represents in which part of the program you clicked it. That is, if you click the same link in the options menu you get a 1 appended to the end instead of 0. It wouldn't be trivial to change that behaviour, so you can add something like a hashtag (#) at the end of the link or something that will make you ignore it if you don't care about it.

I'm pretty sure it represents in which part of the program you clicked it. That is, if you click the same link in the options menu you get a 1 appended to the end instead of 0. It wouldn't be trivial to change that behaviour, so you can add something like a hashtag (#) at the end of the link or something that will make you ignore it if you don't care about it.

YES! You'r correct! :p

Ty.

Back