• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Edited Evo Server 8.60

CAN WE GET IP OF THAT SERVER I WANNA PLAY IT IT'S SO NICE MAP ! :)
Hard ur nice mapper, also some pieces are stolen from roxxor right?,Can U upload me roxxor map if u got one. THANKS !!
Rep++
thank you, i maybe reupload roxxor server :)

Thanks bro I would appriciate that,I really like that ot :p And whats better,I got 2 months holidays on school.I will map and map it.. ;)
Again Thank you :)) BTW MLODY, CAN I GET IP OF UR OT, I WANNA PLAY HARD'S OT ITS RLLY GOOD.

@SWEVO I'm no longer host this server Don't really have time to fix these bugs but I will post later some fix to this server

Best Regards
mlody.1039

@mlody.1039 Okay dude,np, but do you got roxxor? or u can upload it? I would appricaite that. :p and rep++ etcccc

@SWEVO we are back again to this ots. I was getting spam to get evo back.

Ots ip is modernots.eu

Best Regards
mlody.1039

could you please tell me or send me a vip chracter example? I dont know how to. Great work!

how can i create a start icon? i don't how to create it and how can i make gm? i got my main router but i dont know what i do >,<

Back