• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Edited rl map need tutors/gms

Monesi

Reaction score
NEED TUTORS/GMS TO HELP EXPLORE DEPTHS OF TIBIA TO MAKE SURE ALL IS FUNCTIONING PROPERLY

Looking for non-abusing, very well experienced, MATURE staff. (Rules to be completely decided)

IP: Monesi.sytes.net
Rates:

EXP stages
Level:45-69 1000x
Level:70-109 730x
Level:110-159 620x
Level:160-199 500x
Level:200-249 435x
Level:250-299 375x
Level:300-324 250x
Level:325-374 230x
Level:375-399 215x
Level:400-449 185x
Level:450-474 165x
Level:475-524 130x
Level:525-599 85x
Level:600+ 7x

Loot 7x
Skils 50x
Magic 35x

Custom client can be found HERE: Monesi Gameclient.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

I myself am a pretty experienced mapper but I would like to have someone on my team to do mapping for me as I do not have as much time as I did when I originally started mapping. I would like someone who could help with MONTHLY map updates. Monthly updates for the mapping would only be mandatory until the OT gets farther along the way. I need a scripter to help make custom "games" and "events" I want the ZOMBIE event with a NEW never seen zombie arena (I would like to make the arena). And other games random games like tetris, working tic tac toe, lottery system that broadcasts hourly and gives a random player a surprise bag. (surprise bags I have altered to give random items of my choice that would benefit most players). Also looking for a proper GM figure that I could give a title such as "Senior GM" that would keep the other GM's in check. NOTE: What I say on my ot is what happens I don't like people who will talk back to me unless it is something important.

Here is a link to the OT listing:Also here is my OT's listing: http://otland.net/f43/usa-monesi-rl-edited-rl-map-8-60-started-november-18th-173328/

Here is the application Comment or PM to respond.

|First Name|(HERE)
|Job|(HERE)
|Experience|(HERE)
|Projects you have helped with|(HERE)*If none you may erase this step*
|Anything else you would like to throw in|(HERE)

Last edited:
Hi my info:
Name:Mahmoud
Experince:i have been gm/god/cm in other servers and i helped them but they got closed ........
job:i can do some small maps and i can help ppl in game and i login daily
i wish i be chosen
thanks

@ReaperZ

ReaperZ if you could hop on and tell me your character name I will be sure to get in contact with you.

Name : Ahmed
Experince : was gm of euforia.hopto.org ... i works on 12 realmap to edit and i have full data ... i made my own editd gesior
i can help u in edition of map and remove some bugs of npc ...etc

@mrady2001

All I need are events and mapping. GM's are also needed to keep the population in order and make sure people are having fun and enjoying the gaming enviroment. I need someone who can map me a few decent spawns for my "VIP" area. Perhaps even a VIP town. I don't need help with NPC's or that kind of stuff I already did a thorough check through all of that. Well maybe a monster quest npc. that I don't have.

Hey, well my name is Andy, in the only ot I've been GOD, is my own ot, ramaots, opened twice, the first time as record was 70 players, the second time 120, why should you choose me, well I speak Spanish & English, I know how to manage a server, I can map small places and be a GM. Why I'm aplying to this? Because I'm very boared and I need something going, I'm 15 years old, at the moment I'm not registered in the OT, but you can contact me via private message.

My first name is Lauri.
I would like tp apply for a Gamemaster position.
For my experience and more information, I would like to ask you to read my official application thread here.

Waiting for answer!
Thanks in advance!

Dear Monesi,

I would like to respectfully resign from the gamemaster position. I am more interested in working on a more developed, preferably established, server.

Good luck with your future endeavours! :)

Last edited:
@Amb Motive. Alright thanks for letting me know AMB there is always a position here at Monesi RL for you.

@Laur1. I will send you a PM

Hello Monesi
My name is Admir and im from Sweden
Language: Bosnian , serbian, croatian, deutsch and swedish (English ofc to )
I would like to apply for a gamemaster/mapper position
If your interested i could send you some of my previous work in pm!

|First Name|Pontus
|Job|Gamemaster or just an supporter =)
|Experience|Been playing tibia since 7.1, got decent english and i've had my own servers.
|Projects you have helped with|: Sensation/Zimera/Aktahuvve
|Anything else you would like to throw in|I live in Sweden, i spend the most of my time at the computer. I'm 16 y/o. My skype name is : Dumjaevl

I am lethal range have played many ots and would like to help out in one. try to keep fair playing field dont like gms who help certain players more than other. let me know if ud like to teach me some gm stuff and ill be able to be on line most times. would like to learn how to use gm codes and what not

- - - Updated - - -

Lethal Range here... can and will help manage your ot. honest and fair. just like a gm should be :) contact me

@Lethal Range

Sure I will give you a chance. Just PM me when you get the chance your char name in-game and such.

Hi, My name is Cody.
I would like to apple for GM or Tutor
I have been GOD,GM,Tutor many times and an Admin once.
Im Very friendly and get along well with others to give a friendly gaming experience which makes people want to stay on :)

@kaneston I will be happy to give you a try at staff Next time I am on the ot that you are I will get right on it!

|First Name|Richard
|Age| 21
|Job|Gamemaster/community manager/mapper(not that experienced, just started)/(some scripting, newbie)
|Experience|I managed the community and alone helped players ingame on Huhuh.se, some of you may remember me some of you may not.
|Projects you have helped with|As mentioned above.
|Anything else you would like to throw in| Richard's the name. CUrrently living in sweden, dont do much except working, gym, hang out with meh bro's and last but not least i play Tibia (mostly RL), however i do play OTs aswell. Have been inactive from both RLTibia and TibiaOTs for a while, and i gotta tell you im happy to be back and i am back to stay. I work as a Salesman representing a small company that sells High-Voltage cables and various stuff alike.
I know how to handle stressfull situations and i have very good self-control.

Just add me on skype "Grohn91" if u wanna talk some more.

With best regards
Limbz

Back