• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Edited rl map need tutors/gms

why are u even typing here? if u do not want to apply here, then please, take you're immaturity elsewhere

|First Name|(HERE) Zach
|Job|(HERE) Tutor Senior Tutor,GM,CM,GOD
|Experience|Been GM CM AND GOD on many servers currently GM on a 7.6 war server ulysses.zyns.com been giving the nick name trustworthy i like helping people people recommend me for GM on there servers i love tibia i have been playing tibia since 2001 7.0 im an old school tibia player ;] im currently learning how to map thats been going on for 5 months now and it is going really well
|Anything else you would like to throw in|(HERE) im 16 and i love video games

I hope you consider my application if not Good Luck with your project

Regards,Lubo

@kubiczi123

If you are NOT applying or anything relating to such. Then get off my thread.

@all the others.

Sorry I have been fairly busy recently and will be restarting on a whole new project. If anyone would like to help with the project I will be making a project thread. I will be making Custom npcs for a 7.4 RL map OT. Plan on having fairly high rates along with some custom stuff. Not sure what all will be custom at this point in time. I am just giving everyone a heads up that we will need staff for the 7.4 I will be accepting at first TWO! GM's for it. So if you are interested in that PM me

|First Name|Jesse
|Job|CM
|Experience|i Mapped Scripted and Hosted alot of servers so :p
|Projects you have helped with|My own server didnt released them so
|Anything else you would like to throw in|-

Back