• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Editing 12+ RL Client (ex. client name and coins name)

Owneds

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello! :)

I am creating a server based on Canary 12.91 and a real Tibia Client.
While editing links, rsa or ip did not cause me a problem in the hex editor, but I see that on many servers it is also changed:

1. Client Name (instead of Tibia - Character Name, it's ServerName - CharacterName)
  2. In the Game Store, next to the amount of Tibiacoins, after hovering over the TibiaCoin icon:
    "Tibia Coins" appears as standard, but... on some servers it is "ServerName Coins".

In older clients it was possible to edit it using the hex editor, but today I tried and I can't find the right places to change it so that the client works as described above. Are there any tools for this or a specific way to edit newer clients?

Since there are also 13.20 servers that are based on a real client and they have the changes as described above.

Any help or hints? :)

Regards.

Hello! :)

I am creating a server based on Canary 12.91 and a real Tibia Client.
While editing links, rsa or ip did not cause me a problem in the hex editor, but I see that on many servers it is also changed:

1. Client Name (instead of Tibia - Character Name, it's ServerName - CharacterName)
  2. In the Game Store, next to the amount of Tibiacoins, after hovering over the TibiaCoin icon:
    "Tibia Coins" appears as standard, but... on some servers it is "ServerName Coins".

In older clients it was possible to edit it using the hex editor, but today I tried and I can't find the right places to change it so that the client works as described above. Are there any tools for this or a specific way to edit newer clients?

Since there are also 13.20 servers that are based on a real client and they have the changes as described above.

Any help or hints? :)

Regards.
Hello
On tibia clients you cannot edit anything without source code.
In order to change this texts or names , is using a QML editor that simply it edits depending the computer lenguage the text , for example if you are Brazilian then it shows on Brazilian players serverName Coins , if they are american players another one etc.
Tested one time on a 13x it was working for change TibiaCoin Name to another one.
You can find it on google.

Hello
On tibia clients you cannot edit anything without source code.
In order to change this texts or names , is using a QML editor that simply it edits depending the computer lenguage the text , for example if you are Brazilian then it shows on Brazilian players serverName Coins , if they are american players another one etc.
Tested one time on a 13x it was working for change TibiaCoin Name to another one.
You can find it on google.
How do I edit the name on the client? Do you have a quick tutorial?

Back