• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Editing posts in Website Applications

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
You should really make something about editing posts in Downloads general or at least in Website Applications.

For example I released a plugin for MyAAC. I attached file into first post. How I'm I supposed to update the plugin so users notice that there's newer version available? I can only add new post informing about changes I made and attach new file there. But what about first post? I want so people know there's new version available without reading the whole thread, cause in most cases they won't do this and they will download what's included in first post.

So, please allow me to edit my own posts in Website Applications. If you say its cause of security, then tell me how you're verifying the PHP files if there's anything harmfull when there's no anti-virus engine to do this. You can't put virus in PHP file i think, so its pointless to prevent editing posts in Website Applications section.

Thanks for reading!

If you say its cause of security, then tell me how you're verifying the PHP files if there's anything harmfull when there's no anti-virus engine to do this. You can't put virus in PHP file i think, so its pointless to prevent editing posts in Website Applications section.
Yes, you can. Virustotal is very good in detecting things like "web shells".

Back