• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Editing posts

Why it's not possible to edit my own posts and threads in resources subforum?
We discovered a recurring pattern recently where individuals had removed their content, and we very much would like to preserve the content that is being uploaded to the Resources sub-forum.
I need possibility too update first few posts.
That's understandable, but please report the post(s) you want to update :)

We discovered a recurring pattern recently where individuals had removed their content, and we very much would like to preserve the content that is being uploaded to the Resources sub-forum.

That's understandable, but please report the post(s) you want to update :)

Posts reported.

Bump.
It's any possibility to add my scripts as attachment in first post?
This edit lock is annoying and pointless.

Report your thread and ask for that on the report text, that usually works.

Not always. I reported my post in pet system to edit in march...
Sure you did, but do you remember what you submitted? If not, here is a friendly reminder (see image below)! :)

I'm sure you can understand why we were unable to process it.

Attachments

• hellboy_report.png
    hellboy_report.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 48 · VirusTotal
Sure you did, but do you remember what you submitted? If not, here is a friendly reminder (see image below)! :)

I'm sure you can understand why we were unable to process it.

Could I send you in private message same edits to first 3 posts of pet sytem? It's annoying when I try update post with features, installation instructions and attachment and I wait few days. Whats more I don't know if it will be ever updated because it could not meet requirements and it will be just ignored without any information.

Could I send you in private message same edits to first 3 posts of pet sytem? It's annoying when I try update post with features, installation instructions and attachment and I wait few days. Whats more I don't know if it will be ever updated because it could not meet requirements and it will be just ignored without any information.

It's better if you report the post, since the reports are sent to all moderators insted of 1, if that moderator is offline it will take longer to get it resolved.

Back