• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

edron? how to run inq with some enemy

SuckmyRoff

Reaction score
TrollerThom INQ 26.07 LEGEND OF LUNAR.ttm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

hahaha just some funny to look :)

Life's not easy... Kick Flandie and get raped all the time by Shock... Damn life is not easy for you Thom. Ditchin' the team aswell. Oh lord almighty, may the lord be merciful when he shall judge you!

Flandie = Secret ingredient of success \o/

funny how this king bas keeps talking shit knowing that they couldnt kill u

Every1 kicking u flandie :) bcse u fucking moron

And look what happens with every team that "Kicked" me. You didn't do any good on Shadowcores and neither did you do here on Lunarforce as long as I was in All In. The second they kicked me they started losing (no i dont care bout wille, wille not a part of this anymore usdhuhsdhusd) then you start winning. Shite gotta be harsh on ya doesn't it?

Lets go way back, you kicked me with some others and I joined Skeons team. Skeons team ended up raping your butt again. Dude, I can be with 5 year olds and the team I am in will still beat you.

Almost every single team that has kicked me ended up losing a lot after that. I got evidence, you have no evidence of a team that becomes better after me leaving ;]]]] I AM A FAKKIN G0D.

Any by the way, since the second the polacks joined All In I really never liked the team, it is just pathetic how it sounds when Wille is not there organizing everything. Everything is chaos, people messages me on skype & ingame during battles when Wille is not there telling me how big of a chaos it can be. Am I happy I got kicked? Fuck yes I am. Does it bother me? Not really. Are you (Vezif) still a cunt who can't handle the truth? Yes you are :)

I LVOE YOU VEZIF, AHAUHUSHDUSHDUSHDUH SAID NO1 EVER ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

And look what happens with every team that "Kicked" me. You didn't do any good on Shadowcores and neither did you do here on Lunarforce as long as I was in All In. The second they kicked me they started losing (no i dont care bout wille, wille not a part of this anymore usdhuhsdhusd) then you start winning. Shite gotta be harsh on ya doesn't it?

Lets go way back, you kicked me with some others and I joined Skeons team. Skeons team ended up raping your butt again. Dude, I can be with 5 year olds and the team I am in will still beat you.

Almost every single team that has kicked me ended up losing a lot after that. I got evidence, you have no evidence of a team that becomes better after me leaving ;]]]] I AM A FAKKIN G0D.

Any by the way, since the second the polacks joined All In I really never liked the team, it is just pathetic how it sounds when Wille is not there organizing everything. Everything is chaos, people messages me on skype & ingame during battles when Wille is not there telling me how big of a chaos it can be. Am I happy I got kicked? Fuck yes I am. Does it bother me? Not really. Are you (Vezif) still a cunt who can't handle the truth? Yes you are :)

I LVOE YOU VEZIF, AHAUHUSHDUSHDUSHDUH SAID NO1 EVER ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Haha can you Tell me name ofta What guys Who ask you on vt and Skype. So Every team and Lost butiken we Will keep battle. I know not all ppl play tibia torsdag battle like me and others. Some ppl are like you sittning on forum and Say im best tibia players every o e wanna med in team for sure you Will nerver play with all in.

I didnt understand this "Haha can you Tell me name ofta What guys Who ask you on vt and Skype. So Every team and Lost butiken we Will keep battle. I know not all ppl play tibia torsdag battle like me and others." So take it in swedish next time.

The rest, I don't want to be in all in. I was just there because I have friends in that team and I was bored irl and when there were war I went to em (this was after the polacks merged). The kicking me part was just perfect. Same day as I logged in and saw that you or Satana kicked me from the team a got offered a huuge opportunity in my real life which I accepted so I wouldn't have time to login on Tibia and sit to war anyway.

Ps: Im the best tibia player you've ever seen ;]

everywhere i see this kid flandie and it just pisses me off

YOUR A RANDOM WHO SUCKS AT TIBIA.

ive never ever seen u on tibia apart from this lunarforce.. why? cuz ur a random.. ur a kid who has no effect on the team... NOTHING.

you're all idiots flandie lets make best team ever just me and you show these children pvp

- - - Updated - - -

Lol whos that flandie? Never heard

you cant hear in tibia fool...

- - - Updated - - -

everywhere i see this kid flandie and it just pisses me off

YOUR A RANDOM WHO SUCKS AT TIBIA.

ive never ever seen u on tibia apart from this lunarforce.. why? cuz ur a random.. ur a kid who has no effect on the team... NOTHING.
only randomn here is you o,o oh and pink guys and infectios :D

lol ye im random, funny coming from a kid who has never played a REAL servers nor have i ever seen him at all in my entire OT career apart from spamming some threads on OTland

Back