• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Effect!

sandstorm

Reaction score
Dodałem pare effectów i zamiast pojawiać się na mnie pojawiają się obok mnie ,wtf?

I add new effect and it's next to me wtf?

Hmm sorry for noobs. On other server was the same Effect ,but they have spells ,where Character was in CENTER OF effect

How they did it? I can explain it;s

Here is BOOBS FOR APOLOGIZE

it's not a script, it's just the animation, if you look at the pic, you'll see it's not centralized on the player who used it

Edit: Like I told you, go to dat editor and make the effect bigger and change the positions of the spprites so it matches to the center

No! I have They SPR & DAT and it's look the same ,but i don't know how ,they centre it for player:O! IN SPELL ,but i don't have engine:S

:D

I think it's spell because i have Sprite & dat other server and this effect look the same. But on they server this was center so i think it's spell;s PLEASE Help;s

doCombat on another position?
Code:
	local p = getThingPos(cid)
	p.x = p.x + 1
	doCombat(cid, combat, positionToVariant(p))

Last edited:
Back