• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

♥Egyptian World Mapping Competition♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeonz

Banned User
Reaction score
EWMC Rules

♥YOU CAN VOTE FOR YOURSELF♥
♥YOU CANNOT HAVE MORE THAN 3 PICTURES♥

Voting Starts:April 15,2010
Voting Ends:October 15,2010

How to Join:Send me a PM saying your in and the maps that your want to enter with.Or post in the thread(im in) and send me PM for your picture.

wtf so i chose what to map?

What should be done? a city, a hunting area, a pyramid, or something that represents Egypt... what we want? (with relation to Egypt)
egypthground.png

u.u lol this have to be closed :/ no answer from the starter and else no enough info

What is it you do not understand? :S

Map a Desert continent, 3 pictures max, you choose freely what desert theme you wish to go with... Just about clear enough for me...?

EWMC Rules

♥YOU CAN VOTE FOR YOURSELF♥
♥YOU CANNOT HAVE MORE THAN 3 PICTURES♥

Voting Starts:April 15,2010
Voting Ends:October 15,2010

How to Join:Send me a PM saying your in and the maps that your want to enter with.Or post in the thread(im in) and send me PM for your picture.

well xD look theres noting say about it that you deduce about the title that is another thing. Else the voting starts April 15? what day is to day? April 22 so don't complain about my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back