• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EgyRox Project

It will be best to for mid rate. Low rate people get bored of bringing and want to bot. If high then people level fast and it gets boring and they quit..

It will be best to for mid rate. Low rate people get bored of bringing and want to bot. If high then people level fast and it gets boring and they quit..

i'll to blance the exp
Max level will be like 501 rate 1x :p
so they won't be mad..etc and theres the fun quests Hard and easy if they want to get some fun to make a hardcore Quests Like donation items and pts :)

and there's our hunting like 9 hunting spawn they can loot crystal coins and gold nugget
gold nugget will be change for points every 100 gold nugget = 1 point

the donate item will be for like 10 Max 15 point and quests too

My Plan :)

Some help i need here guys :-

Let's start with dodge system
i'd like to use dodge system for my server should i do that or no? i need your opnion with that
dodge chance >> 10% or 25% ?!

New spells > i just got spells from tibia 8.6 i don't even make new
should i add
4x spells for our voctions?

Voctions > Have druid , sorcerer , paladin , knight our old vocs
should i change name?
-Druid = Magican
-Sorcerer = Warlock
-Paladin = Assassin
-Knight = Warrior
if you have a nice name to voctions please send it :)

Runes:-
We are using great mana option..etc should we make manarune & health rune?

I wait your idea about this guys i hope someone comment with this news and i hope someone just help me with opnion & Suggstions.

Regards,
Wason

Voctions > Have druid , sorcerer , paladin , knight our old vocs
should i change name?
-Druid = Magican
-Sorcerer = Warlock
-Paladin = Assassin
-Knight = Warrior
if you have a nice name to voctions please send it :)

maybe call paladin for huntinger and knight for fightern

Bumb,
Still looking for idea :) i just back to work again in my project help me with your opnion & Suggstions

Back