• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ehh magebomb.

vraft

Reaction score
Can you do something with this?

Player 233 lvl ek came in my exp and he left in few min i frogot name i know he was 233 lvl only so i was hunting, ue style and 5 min later 7 noob chars logged in and i got bs + got 1 hitted from monster.

Ehh lost all..

Talaturen do something with this.

What is your character name? Where did this all happen?

You don't provide enough information, please, provide all the information about your case.

Not if its the same guy using magebomv or mc. Its basicly a rs trap then, waiting for someone to hunt there with ue.

using mc is legal. illegal only for pk or pvp action. they log on exp and killed by vraft ; d

vraft u not seen 7ppl on screen? : O

Vraft hahaha blind shit :D hahaha u was botting thats why u got red skull :D u was botting with ue gratz to u.

The 3 posts above are just stupid people that do not read, is called mass log, you are going to ue and bang 7 noob chars appear, you can't react if you are making hardcore exp, anyway is not illegal so gtfo

Can you do something with this?

Player 233 lvl ek came in my exp and he left in few min i frogot name i know he was 233 lvl only so i was hunting, ue style and 5 min later 7 noob chars logged in and i got bs + got 1 hitted from monster.

Ehh lost all..

Talaturen do something with this.

"Ue style", yea and you obviously failed. How retarded are you botting with UE? Of course they'd come with low levels and make you black skull, you fully deserved it, loosing everything.

You're seriously beyond retardation, so far the most stupid player being trapped this easily.

ID I SAY I FUCKING BOTTED WITH UE YOU MORON?

I had 20min bonus stamina so i wanted to make much k/h i could so i hunted wave/ue didnt bot.
I've send email to shadow np.

The 3 posts above are just stupid people that do not read, is called mass log, you are going to ue and bang 7 noob chars appear, you can't react if you are making hardcore exp, anyway is not illegal so gtfo

I know what a mass log is and thats why he got rs because he was hunting with ue. If you have something else to say feel free to shove it up your ass fucking brazilian.

Realy im scared to use exori gran when im hunting on walls xD
Stupid feeling im gonna loose all items etc.

If you are going to make a thread about it, you could at least provide enough information so that we can do something about it.

Back