• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eiserne Festung's Mapping Thread

Wow, that map is beautiful. Btw, I am a huge Harry Potter fan! (I noticed one of your character's name was Nicholas Flamel)

How bigs your map atm? O_O I love your mapping, if you ever give up and consider even selling your map, I'll definitely put in a bid :3

:p it's not big :S But now I started with Aftonbladet a project
called World Of Thiemeyer.
In some weeks/month's it will be online =)

I don't sell maps :p I do all for free xD

=) <smile>

Okey I tried now to map the way to Demons hope u like it =)

2qtjzus.png
epic win in this thread

Unfortunately all overdetailed (custom) maps have narrow rooms/corridors/passageways :|

lol wood bridge on lava in a demon cave?

your mapping doesn't make sense :|

Looking cool doesn't make you a good mapper. ;)

looool? wtf with you guys wood bridge on lava doesn't make sense?
loool? the fact you are playing a game with demons don't make sense -.- tibia its a game of fantasy!!!you guys need to understand that.
macedeoom wtf with you if look shit make you a good mapper then? thats bull!
keep going :) your cool do not let a few jealous bums you.

looool? wtf with you guys wood bridge on lava doesn't make sense?
loool? the fact you are playing a game with demons don't make sense -.- tibia its a game of fantasy!!!you guys need to understand that.
macedeoom wtf with you if look shit make you a good mapper then? thats bull!
keep going :) your cool do not let a few jealous bums you.

Didn't say that. Making something look cool with brownish/redish colored sprites doesn't make you a good mapper.

Back