• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[EK] 'My new record for Exp/Hour'

strike95

ROSESTYLEZ 2012
Reaction score
MANUAL, Without a Bot
5,400,000~ Milion Exp per Hour.
My new record
2dv8unm.png

My loot so far - for 80% Level - 22 Minutes Hunt:
- 2x Nightmare Blade
- 3x Skullcracker Armor
- 9x Glacier Kilt

Pic:
53v9dt.png

Seriously, if your this new owner of softcores, fucking reset that shit ot to get people back, nobody wanna play on a server where there is lvl 500 already, new people always wanna hit the top and new players now can't even do that...

seriously, copy database or something to make characters to be saved or something, try open softcores version 2 with a reset, but have softcores players saved... start this softcores v2 if it aint gettin people back, and if you want change back to old softcores, cant be that fukin hard, you may even get more money of this....

Seriously, if your this new owner of softcores, fucking reset that shit ot to get people back, nobody wanna play on a server where there is lvl 500 already, new people always wanna hit the top and new players now can't even do that...

seriously, copy database or something to make characters to be saved or something, try open softcores version 2 with a reset, but have softcores players saved... start this softcores v2 if it aint gettin people back, and if you want change back to old softcores, cant be that fukin hard, you may even get more money of this....

agreed

dear, we are all agree, lets see... if its happen.. c'mon talaturen do it.

I've looted 193 glacier kilts, 98 skullcracker armors, 113 nightmare blades, 783 demonic essence in a hunt of 42 hours.

profit: 3kk+essences like 10kk.

bro really u gonna start live ur life
and i already get 9.5kk/h in grim reaper and nightmare... ofc with hands

Back