• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EK Thread Vivee ak Xanariel.

nice :) but im playing ethania.net atm donated for 60 euro there alredy cant start quitet yet^^ but thx for the offer thoght! i can give u stuff on ethnia if u start ^^

nice :) but im playing ethania.net atm donated for 60 euro there alredy cant start quitet yet^^ but thx for the offer thoght! i can give u stuff on ethnia if u start ^^

I start here and i think i stay here :p But thx for you proposition :) Cuz i no have lots of time to play cuz of work and study.

very good job ;) RP is best cash maker ever<3
Thats true with a little bit of lucky :p I just love play RP . On ots and Rl its only RP :)

personally i love knights and think they are best moneymakers and suvivers and also bott if you dont have much time bro ^^!!

more screen more !!!
Haha ! I will try to play some more today . But yesterday i have some accident :p

Sep 09 2013, 19:12:27Died at Level 155 by a plaguesmith
Most damage and by a lost soul
I just log out on exp. And when i'm log in i just see 3 PS , 2 LS , 3NM , 2 Behe and just trapped me and cant do more :p

Hey. Sorry for my absence but last time i no have lot's of time to play ;)
But!. i Have for you guys something new . I decided to play EK . I think that's why i just play all time rp on rl and Ots and it's time for something new.

ae7m.jpg

3z56.jpg

How it's actually look li

ke.
ty3k.jpg

Back