• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

El Muchachoo

Akagod

Reaction score
Kicked you out cause of no respect towards a guild member, I can tolerate many things but not disrespect against guild members , tried .

Edit : Guild Aeternum Vale is no longer with us their own decision.

Last edited:
dont worry El Muchachoo, we can help you! Just come ank and convince this creature! Haha im soooooo funny!

lol you are fucking retarded akagod since i already msgd you in game, wanna talk about disrespect? how about tks killing own team members (already happend 3x now) even helped headhunterz to kill your own team so congratufuckinglations brainless idiot lmao (and im sjaak de hoer) kick me idc about you or your fucked up people in the guild

wonder how long RLD last then ^^ like aka rosestyle ^^ XD you never knew it him

well we have lasted longer than you did, and if i wanted to be a rosestyle i'll change my name to bob and say i am from poland that looks like a jew but speaks perfect english and pay people to like me, hmm another thought thats to much of my time. < i think was a nice story, i have a medal with my name on it please?

P.S I love to jokes i am the english clown of death.

well we have lasted longer than you did, and if i wanted to be a rosestyle i'll change my name to bob and say i am from poland that looks like a jew but speaks perfect english and pay people to like me, hmm another thought thats to much of my time. < i think was a nice story, i have a medal with my name on it please?

P.S I love to jokes i am the english clown of death.

..../.\
.../...\
<(Alex)>

There? ^^

well i wanted to quit ot so i did ^^

I dont care i got kicked out, at all.
I do care about that you backstabb your own members over some little spawn or/and xp
Im not a little retard kid that gets kicked out of a spawn by his OWN guild members, so yeah u had to kill me, i dont care more or less about it since this game is NOT my life

So everybody in Nie Arm, have fun with backstabbing
Everybody from old HW, why the fuck did we go together with those fags? muahaha

I can't bring up any good reason why Keizer etc joined the retarded guild Nie Arm.. wtf are you joining a guild with a leader that kills/backstabbes and is disrespectful towards his members.. just leave that fucked up guild guys!

Back